ViSenze is one of the fastest growing A.I. start-ups and a leader in the development and adoption of image recognition technology. To help us build upon our success, we are seeking an Account Executive, ASEAN with a strong track record in the Enterprise SaaS space, who can drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
This is a hands-on, high-execution role where you will utilise your skills and experience as a dynamic, results-driven Enterprise Sales contributor growing new market share, establishing strategic customer relationships and increasing customer spend. We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated experience and a successful track record of selling solutions to the Retail and E-Commerce space, a candidate with excellent business / communication skills and strong technical skills. More importantly, hunger for success and passion to grow and contribute in this dynamic space.
You will become a trusted partner to our strategic clients and use your Solution Selling skills to identify multiple business use-cases within your target accounts that Visenze can deliver to. Internally, you will collaborate with our internal Product and Engineering teams when advising on customer needs that can help inform our product roadmap and offerings.
This role reports into the Regional Sales Director, ASEAN and will work in close conjunction with multiple stakeholders across functional, product and technical teams within the business.
- Manage the full sales cycle from targeted outbound to deal closure and ongoing account management, upsell and renewal (new and existing accounts)
- Own the relationship with the right Prospect and Customer stakeholders and develop credibility as an industry thought leader and trusted partner
- Collaborate with prospects and customers to understand business challenges, solution requirements and position Visenze as a Strategic Partner, whilst delivering awe-inspiring product demos, providing insightful technical answers and structuring creative solutions that meet their needs
- Collaborate with strategic channel partners in e-commerce and retail sectors to drive adoption of ViSenze products and solutions
- Evangelize our product and solutions offerings as strategic priorities for retail and e-commerce customers
- Collaborate with internal performance marketing, sales operations, finance, legal and product owner stakeholders to drive regional success in an efficient manner
- Work in close collaboration with our product team to drive/enhance our product vision and roadmap
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Business Development / Sales for Enterprise software or B2B SaaS companies in ASEAN region
- Prior experience in the following countries - Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam - will be advantageous
- Demonstrated Target Sales achievement on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Discipline in managing and formalising your sales activities at each stage of the sales cycle
- Ability to research and use available data to generate insights that help position Visenze solution as a strategic solution to our prospects and customers
- Ability to engage customers with insights and thought leadership whilst getting them to open up about their strategies and plans
- Strength in defining a narrative/story that engages people
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with senior executives and managers in the Retail and E-commerce sectors, as evidenced by your extensive network of target customers and solution providers
- Excellent Communication skills with demonstrated ability to listen, understand and translate business needs and position complex technology solutions that meet those needs in a simple and easy to understand way
- Strategic thinker who loves to understand the real drivers behind customer buying decisions and can design proposals and deal structures that address those drivers to achieve successful outcomes for Visenze and customers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships and extend influence across Visenze at all levels of management
- Love working in a fast-paced, always-on, multicultural, highly ambiguous start-up environment. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Be a vocal and influential contributor to the Global Enterprise Sales Organisation and help to define and grow adoption of best practises that can help us position for growth and success
- Strong CRM and pipeline management experience combined with ability to provide internal financial reporting and analysis, as well as understanding and input to contractual negotiations
- Very strong analytical ability and outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Passion for SaaS, great products, startups and the business of innovation
- Willingness to travel
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale with deep learning and computer vision. Used by the world's biggest retailers like Uniqlo and ASOS, ViSenze simplifies the way shoppers search and discover products; converting images into engagement opportunities, and making content shoppable. Today, ViSenze is acknowledged amongst top global AI startups by Interbrand, CognitionX, CBInsights, A100, VentureBeat, Datamation, eMarketer, and Forrester. The company has raised over USD34 million in funding to date from marque investors including Rakuten.
Ranked as top 10 tech companies in 2019 by Glassdoor in Singapore and an award winner of The Best Tech Company to Work For 2019, ViSenze offers a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey of a pioneering A.I. company.
Visenze is also one of the founding AWS Global Retail Competency partners.