About Sales Impact Academy
Sales Impact Academy is a major new online educational institution providing a complete live-learning curriculum for B2B go-to-market teams on an annual subscription basis.
The traditional higher education system has let the world of B2B down, with a complete lack of formal, structured education across the entire industry. This major oversight has led to totally inconsistent core technical skills across every role in go-to-market teams from leadership through to SDRs, AEs, CSMs, marketing and revenue operations.
It’s causing chaos and devastation in the sector with 70-90% failure rates for B2B startups and scaleups. It also creates an impossible educational burden on enterprise companies.
Sales Impact Academy is looking to solve this major problem by bringing together the world’s best talent to teach structured, live online courses with high learning design principles and upskill 100s of millions of go-to-market professionals across the globe.
The teaching roster already features 40+ global experts including Mark Roberge former CRO of Hubspot, Elissa Fink former CMO of Tableau, Sam Nelson head of SDR at Outreach, Greg Holmes former CRO of Zoom, Sarah Brazier of Gong, top Linkedin Sales Voice Kevin Dorsey, Marylou Tyler author of Predictable Revenue and Dan Steinman, Chief Evangelist at Gainsight and author of ‘Customer Success’.
About the Role
To fuel its rapid growth, SIA is looking for uniquely talented Account Executives to own our US expansion efforts from a sales perspective. These individuals are ready, not only to sell the mission of sales education as a service, but act as brand ambassadors for our product through sales excellence and earn lucrative commissions in the process.
You’ll be at the forefront of our growth by building long-term relationships with prospects and creating many successful users of Sales Impact Academy, at the same time as becoming a thought-leader in the field.
- Become an integral part of our newly formed US sales team and play an essential part in shaping our target market segments and identifying the right target customers
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Sales Impact Academy’s clients
- Acquire new clients through a consultative sales approach
- Complement your sales pipeline with outbound prospecting and lead generation campaigns
- Effectively manage your pipeline of deals to meet your personal, and the team’s, revenue goals
- Measure and report on success metrics to define sales outreach best practice
- Extend our outreach programmes with new innovations to further develop our sales success
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching
A bit about you
- You are curious, hard-working, driven and passionate about your craft
- You have a coachable, can-do attitude and appetite to learn
- You have at least 2+ years’ experience of closing customer deals in an early stage B2B SaaS sales environment with a demonstrable record of hitting and exceeding your sales targets
- You have maturity in approach and communications skills, with a highly consultative style
- You are analytical and grasp sophisticated sales processes
- You feel at home in a high-growth environment where we don’t know all the answers, but are willing to learn and improve what we do with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills
- You have a bias for action to ensure you always meet your numbers whilst keeping customer satisfaction front of mind
- Love learning
Every day is a chance to grow
- Go fast
Learn on the way
- Motivation feeds momentum
If someone’s doing a great job tell them, it’ll lift them up
- Open culture, open comms
Make others feel comfortable to speak out and feedback
- You do you
Bring as much of yourself to work as you want, and welcome others when they do
- Channel your inner chameleon
Adaptation is how we’ll survive and thrive together
- You’ve got this
Give people freedom, watch them fly
- We live on a spinning rock in space
So don’t sweat the small things and have some fun
Benefits at SIA
- Work for a company that puts people and culture first
- Wellbeing Days to support your mental health
- Share options for all employees
- Employee-friendly probation periods
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Homeworking set up budget
- Monthly remote socials
- Access to all SIA courses for personal development