Are you an experienced Agency Account Manager looking to build on your Account Management experience by managing the online content of one of the leading clothing retailers in the UK? The Account Manager is responsible for running live projects and the ongoing management of the account – always with an eye for potential issues. Without Account Managers there would be no work - or at least work delivered to brief, on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction. All the while, you’ll be acting to nurture the client-agency relationship through consistent delivery and service.
Run your projects
- Ownership of delivering the work end-to-end from briefing, strategy, creative, execution and evaluation – to agreed brief, scope, timings and budget
- Responsible for managing and adhering to the process
- Responsible for the effective and organised management of client feedback to the agency and any push backs from agency to client
- Responsible for obtaining both internal and external stakeholder approvals
- Responsible for all client meetings ensuring agendas as issued and accurate contact reports are produced
- Responsible for following up all client contact promptly
- Ensuring your Account Director and Business Lead are informed of potential issues with suggested solutions before they escalate
- Manage client expectations
Ownership of the day to day
- Be the expert on the client’s product and guidelines whilst gaining an understanding of their industry/market
- Be the client’s trusted partner, acting as the second in command to the Account Director
- Be completely buttoned down on the admin and systems of the account including responsibility for weekly status meetings
- Fulfil the role of Account Executive where this role isn’t present on the account
Be on the ground
- Be the eyes and ears of the agency
- Proactively manage the client relationship
- Maintain a highly visible and responsive presence for the client
- Travel to client site in Leicester on a weekly basis
- You’ll have a mature, self motivated approach with the ability to work autonomously
- You’ll be comfortable in a client facing role. You can hold your own in occasionally challenging circumstances, can manage client expectations with tact and discretion, whilst seeking out client opportunities.
- You’ll be an excellent team player who takes ownership and manages expectations
- You’ll have solid and demonstrable Account Management experience within an Agency setting
- You’ll have a keenness to build on your existing Account Management experience and will be eager to make the most of the role.
- You’ll be able to manage a high volume workload and competing priorities within a fast paced environment
- You are confident enough to challenge ideas and question colleagues’ thinking.
- Online experience is preferred
- An understanding of retail is preferred
25 days holiday, pension