BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are looking for a proactive and highly detail-oriented AP Clerk to join our Finance & Accounting team.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compile invoices and related backup and obtain proper authorizations
- Code such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Reconcile corporate credit cards
- Compile back-up documentation to be attached to related party monthly invoices
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing
- Assist with other accounting department-related functions such as bank deposit, mailing cheques. etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in accounting or minimum 1 year of experience in related field preferred
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Fast and accurate alpha and numeric data entry
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits and Employee Family Assistance Program
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)
- Paid holiday closure between Christmas and New Year