CDR Maguire is looking for an energetic and responsible Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Representing the firm to clients, proactively communicating with them and managing their requests
- Communicating with clients over email, phone, and written correspondence
- Coordinating with the bank; following office procedures for transactions, receipts, and reimbursements
- Maintaining client files and documents; working with a superior to review and prepare client plans
- Provide additional administrative duties and assist with special projects as needed
- 1+ years of experience in financial planning, trust administration, and taxation, or similar
- Excellent communications skills, able to work with C-level executives
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accuracy, self-starter
- Critical thinker, able to anticipate needs and next steps
- Curious, willing to learn more about financial planning, team-player
- Tech savvy, able to use or learn various computer systems
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion and protect clients’ privacy
Founded in 1938, CDR Maguire began as an engineering firm on the cornerstone of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions, and disaster health and medical services...