Mailgun is seeking an Analyst and Industry Relations Manager to build and execute our analyst relations program. This position will play a key role in leading and growing relationships within the analyst community and influencers in key communities on behalf of Mailgun. This role requires management of relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Mailgun and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, planning and execution of briefings, analyst strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
- Establish process for building trusted, two-way dialogue with key analysts through ongoing inquiries, briefings, and strategy days
- Work with product marketing and executive team to support analyst research reports, including developing high quality report submissions, presentations, demos, and more
- Schedule, facilitate, and host analyst briefings and inquiries with partners across the company including product & product marketing team
- Prepare and host on-site analyst strategy days, including end-to-end planning, logistics and on-site support
- Develop and monitor analyst firm report calendars for relevant research reports and coverage potential
- Lead and support analyst events and summits
- Develop detailed AR content and client-facing deliverables including briefing books, AR plans, analyst target lists and monitoring reports
- Lead real-time monitoring for analyst sentiment and perception across published research, blogs, and social media
- Secure analyst research and quotes for inclusion in press releases and marketing materials
- Develop a relationship with industry experts and influencers
- Acquire bylines for Mailgun/Mailjet inclusion in thought leadership blog posts
- Work with Content team to create content calendar
- Meet important metrics for inclusion in industry posts, including engagement numbers and site traffic
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, marketing or technology-related field preferable, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience
- Ability to perfectly execute and attention to detail, and a background and passion for technology
- Experience leading vendor ratings in Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves is a plus
- A background in market research, communications, and data analysis, and competitive positioning preferred
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to speak knowledgeable with high-level executives internally and externally
- Detail-oriented, organized and dedicated; proactive and enthusiastic with an ability to balance multiple tasks and meet deadlines; a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Display and encourage creativity and innovation in self and others
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.