Ryanair Labs Wrocław is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wrocław, Dublin and Madrid, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Labs.
Ryanair Labs Wroclaw are looking to hire an experienced Android Developer to join their growing team of 8 developers.
Reporting to the Mobile Development Manager, this is a permanent position based out of our Wroclaw office.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant apps using Agile work practices.
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements.
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3 + years of professional Android development experience.
- A deep familiarity with Kotlin and Android Framework.
- Knowledge of Java and OOP principles.
- Experience of working within a continuous development environment and source code repositories like GIT.
- Experience of collaborating with a UI/UX team.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Here’s what would be nice to have:
- Experience with Reactive programming and Dependency Injection frameworks (especially RxJava and Dagger) and cross platform mobile development.
- Proficiency in Stash, Jira, and Confluence.
- Have published one or more Android apps in Google Play.
You’d be a great fit if you:
- Raise the bar for your team technically, and are tenacious, curious and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- Are a quick learner and have excellent communication skills
- Are familiar with the MVP and fail-fast approaches
- Are proactively looking towards innovations and automating steps of the mobile development life cycle
- Have ease in actively increasing your responsibilities and taking ownership of your work
- Have a Github account, have contributed to open source projects, have a personal project of which you’re particularly proud or are currently getting neck-deep in a new technology that you’re really excited about, tell us all about it in your cover letter!
Working in Ryanair Labs Wrocław is an opportunity to join our digital development team at an exciting time with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and pioneers.
- Contract of employment (permanent contract after trial period)
- Staff travel benefits from day one!
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Group insurance scheme
- Office in the beautiful city centre
- Amazing atmosphere, Game Room
- Referral bonus system
We will be delighted to invite selected candidates to our recruitment process, which include:
- Exacting technical test.
- Technical interview with our Team.
- Final conversation with Mangers.
We can't wait to see your application!