Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- SSE with 4 to 6 years of experience having an extensive background in front-end development with significant experience working with Angular applications
- Experience with AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and JSON
- Exposure to Progressive Web Applications a big plus
- Experience with cloud development patterns and architecture
- Experience with Sitecore development
- Responsive and adaptive user interface development for mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
- Use internal and external RESTful web services to fetch and present data on web portals
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, technical architects, UX/UI designers, and other team members to understand business requirements and drive the solution design and development of our digital products
- Analyze, debug and fix defects found in Web Applications
- Identify and incorporate industry standard UI, design patterns and methodologies
- Exposure to agile methodology of software development and usage of tools like JIRA, Confluence, office 365.
- Experience in software development best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation and continuous integration
- Experience using Azure DevOps as source code version control system
- Experience utilizing CSS Preprocessors such as LESS or Sass
- Good communication and interpersonal skills