Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong global team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Maintain and oversee banking relationships
- Provide finance and treasury assistance with new business initiatives
- Prepare and file regulatory reporting as required by the regulators/Authorities in different states
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and periodic reporting of financial results to the Group CFO and Board of Directors
- Maintain and enhance the existing accounting and reconciliation mechanisms to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the Company and external regulatory requirements
- Develop and execute a comprehensive financial strategy to support business growth goals, and regulatory requirements, ensuring all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Other ad hoc duties/projects assigned
- Minimum 4+ years professional work experience in accounting and/or treasury; audit experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management with a depth of knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Demonstrated understanding of US regulatory frameworks and requirements related to Financial institutions, Electronic Money, and crypto assets.
- Deep understanding of the fintech industry and products. Knowledge and experience within blockchain and crypto assets operations is an advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and a proven history of working effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company and within and across a decentralized international and matrixed environment.
- Proven analytical, organizational, decision-making and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- Educated to a degree level, ideally within Accounting, Finance, or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CFA/CPA/ACA/ACCA) will be considered as an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team