BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are looking for a proactive and highly detail-oriented assistant that will provide administrative support to and work under the guidance of the Chief Operating Officer and EVP of Production. The position is currently remote, but we are looking for someone that is located in Los Angeles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to and work under the guidance of the Chief Operating Officer and EVP of Production
- Keep track of communication and answer to needs on all BRON show-related matters in the absence of the Chief Operating Officer and EVP of Production
- Conduct phone duties, which include but not limited to: fielding incoming calls, transferring calls, taking messages, scheduling conference calls, arranging meetings etc.
- Manage and update calendars on a regular basis
- Work closely with other Assistants in BRON’s multiple offices
- Schedule and arrange trips, including flights and accommodation and proactively check on cancellations or delays and ensure that alternative arrangements are made
- Maintain and organize all related files
- Maintain weekly expense report reconciliations
- Perform any other duties as set out by the Chief Operating Officer and EVP of Production
- Provide all relevant information, expertise, influence and knowledge to assist with the production of the projects
- Set and arrange interviews with crew
- Research, review, assess/evaluate resumes/work samples, reels of both creative and set keys
- A minimum of 1-year content production industry experience preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing several busy executives schedules.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills with Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to quickly learn new software tools.
- A proven ability to work in a team, but also to be self-directed and take initiative to accomplish personal goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail to maintain credibility and effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)
- Holiday closure between Christmas and New Year