We provide live chat agents for nearly 100 websites. We launched in 2014, we have ~ 100 employees, and we all work virtually.
We are hiring an Associate Client Success Manager to be the face of the service for Clients. This person will level up the department through dedicated focus and ownership of this part of the business–taking over and stabilize existing Processes / Infrastructure / Team (PIT), identify gaps along with design and operationalizing PITs.
Please see our full video job posting at our careers page before submitting your application.
Miscellaneous info about the role:
- Full time role (40 hrs / week) after training, onboarding and passing certification*
- *Training and onboarding takes 2 months or faster depending on the manager's learning curve and client span - 20 hrs / weekly while on this phase
- This is a managerial post, best for senior/experienced supervisors or employees new to the managerial role. Reports to Senior Client Success Manager
- Competitive Salary Package with HMO and PTO benefits (rarely given to freelancers but a staple in our company)
- You'll work virtually from home, during US business hours (flexible after training and integration phase)
- Philippines based candidates only
Your qualifications to be successful in this role:
- REQUIRED: B2B Client Management
- You have at least 2 years of direct client management experience in a B2B business (preferably a service business).
- You owned the success or failure of the client relationship through your routine communication via phone / conference / email, confidence building during times of client concerns, and internal coordination of progress to meet client success metrics and address client concerns.
- REQUIRED: Improvement (and ideally creation) of Client Management Process and Infrastructure
- In addition to managing clients, you have owned the process and infrastructure used to manage clients and achieve client success metrics.
- This should include experience in the client onboarding process, new client reporting process to establish clear value quickly and completely, internal monitoring of client metrics for areas of concern, and a process for planning / implementing client action plans or playbooks both internally and with client when a client is concerned.
- REQUIRED: Leadership of Team(s)
- You have lead an internal team of people responsible for achieving a client’s goal, either in a project-based environment (i.e. website project, design project, etc.) or ongoing relationship environment (i.e. ongoing marketing management, etc.).
- REQUIRED: Virtual Office Setup
- Stable high speed internet connection (mobile internet not recommended)
- Laptop or PC that can handle work tools (recommended: quad core CPU > 2.5ghz, 8GB or higher RAM)
- Headset with mic and webcam for client and team meetings
- Quiet and distraction free workplace
- RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED: Knowledge and experience with e-Commerce and Google Analytics
- You understand how an e-Commerce business works and how they use website live chat to become more successful.
- You have experience in creating and analyzing Google Analytics to be able to come up with action plans that will help an e-Commerce business become successful.
To be discussed during the interview.
*PLEASE COMPLETE ALL REQUIREMENTS (Video recording, etc) IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS AS THIS SAVES BOTH OF US TIME IN DETERMINING IF WE ARE A MATCH
*Incomplete Applications are automatically declined by our system