Trantor is a Menlo Park-based IT Services organization with more than 800 employees globally. Our specialty lies in building dedicated Centers of Excellence to optimize Product development, Technology operations, and Marketing operations for our customers like Google, McKesson, Thomson Reuters, VMWare, Lending Point (and 40 more). Our CoE’s span across AWS Cloud Operations, AI/ML as a Service, Robotic Process Automation, FinTech, MarTech, and Product Co-Development services. We are a team of passionate technologists who are solution-oriented, customer-centric team players with respect for all our people and ownership to help solve our customer's problems.
At Trantor we are on a mission – Optimize our customer's cloud journey and infrastructure based on 3 primary levers – Security, Cost, and Compliance. Our groundbreaking technology, service delivery, and intelligence gathering with our innovations in machine learning and AI-based solutions help customers. We have earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So, if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
About The Role
Trantor’s AWS engineer has experience in supporting medium to large cloud infrastructure management. They have worked with various networking tools and protocols. Key Attributes and experience across • Amazon Web Services expertise in Provisioning / Monitoring / Troubleshooting in below services • AWS Account access • Kubernetes • API Gateway • Autoscaling • CloudFormation • CloudFront • CloudWatch • Cognito • DLM • EC2 • Elasticache • Elasticsearch • IAM / Key Management Service • Lambda • RDS/MySQL/Arora/MongoDB/ • Route 53 • S3/ EFS • SES • SQS • Textract • Translate • VPC/ Security Groups • VPN Gateway • Workspaces • Mirror above services from alternate providers Such as Google, Microsoft and/or the Market Place. .
• Mirror above services from alternate providers Such as Google, Microsoft, and/or the Market Place.
• Implementing infrastructure for High Availability with Disaster Recovery as part of the design. • Manage and support Linux systems and Windows systems.
• Work with Software Development departments to provide a standard’s based secure / cost-optimized environment.
• Consistently provide high-quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
• Accountable for accomplishing tasks both independently and collaboratively.
• 5-8 years of technical experience in services listed above, some services are not 3 years old, in these cases focus is on troubleshooting at a SME level for services.
• Platform and OS experience: Linux Ubuntu 16+/ CentOS 6+, Server 2008, Server 2012, Windows 2016,
• Good understanding in networking components such as: ACLs, Firewalls, VPN, MPLS, SSL TLS, SMTP, DNS, DCHP, SFTP, VPN, IP Pools
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Capable of multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment, effectively and efficiently.
• Strong documentation skills.
Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives at a reduced cost. We excel in internalizing our client's business processes and objectives. We create and/...