Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
The role requires working collaboratively with the vertical head, sales leadership, and marketing team, to strategically design a go-to-market delivery to build relationships, drive pipeline and expand awareness of AWS/Cloud solutions and services globally.
- Develop and own the strategy for Enterprise Marketing that targets technical and business decision-makers
- Lead account-based marketing (ABM) for the enterprise segment, including strategy, planning, development, and synchronizing marketing initiatives that support goals for our strategic accounts
- Develop segment playbooks, support frameworks, and standard methodologies to support target account execution
- Collaborate with the Enterprise sales team, be their trusted marketing advisor to drive demand to support the business growth and achieve revenue targets in strategic accounts
- Execute on high impact marketing programs that generate interest in the portfolio of AWS solutions for Enterprise companies, while evangelizing existing customer use cases on their success using the platform
- Manage and monitor dedicated marketing spend, optimize marketing results with clear ROI reporting
- Manage AWS partner portal and execute marketing initiatives like webinar,
- Experience marketing to CXOs and Tech Decision Makers, including ABM and field marketing programs
- Excellent communication skills - and a passion for working in a highly cross-functional environment
- Bachelors or Masters Degree Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Enterprise IT marketing experience in the US
- Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
- Knowledge about the cloud computing market and technologies
- Skill to use HubSpot and other digital marketing tools