Trantor Software Canada, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Trantor Inc. We are based out of Brampton ON L6R 3J5. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to our customers while working with a world class sales and business development team. You will lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS/GCP solution architect community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about the following: Helping our customers to design and create cloud computing architectures.
- With Experience In The Following Key Areas Technical presentation experience – White board, small and large group presentations Technical – Web Services development/deployment experience, cloud computing Operational – Web site/services operations, management, and security
- Required Qualifications: Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other engineering discipline
- Trantor is looking for a highly motivated Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing business as part of the World wide practice.
- As a Solutions Architect within AWS/GCP, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of utility computing web services (e.g., GCP, AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS RDS, and AWS CloudFront) directly with customers and our ecosystem of system integrators and solution providers.
- Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the GCP/AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the GCP/AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
- 5+ years as an "enterprise/application architect, responsible for making key decisions on software architecture.
- 4 + for Cloud AWS/GCP experience