Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Looking for Azure DevOps Engineer with having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure DevOps solutions, including major services related to computing, storage, network, security, and CI/CD Pipeline integration. We should have good Knowledge of IaaC Terraforms, Ansible & chef, and build tools like Jenkins.
- Candidate must have Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineercertification. (Exam AZ-400)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Hands on knowledge of IaC and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
- Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Deep knowledge of Azure computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing ,security services & DevOps.
- Hands on experience in using build servers like Jenkins.
- Practical experience of using version control systems (Git preferred)
- Practical experience building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure
- Implement Azure Policy
- Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
- Design an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools
- Develop Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications.
- Implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs.
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure
- 5 years of Strong working experience with Azure development/ Cloud Security/ Cloud Devops services with a background in C# & .Net / Core Framework.
- 5 years of experience in Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
- 5 years JSON Development
- 5 years of experience with infrastructure automation tools (PowerShell and Azure Policy)
- Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components Azure Storage and Azure Redis Cache.
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
- Candidate with Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer certification. (Exam AZ-400)
- Soft Skills
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills