More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 450+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a B2B Customer Adoption Specialist
This is a unique opportunity to become part of Mirakl’s new B2B Customer Acquisition function within the Client Success team. You will partner directly with Mirakl’s B2B Marketplace Operators to design, deliver & implement plans, campaigns, and tactics to help execute a Customer Acquisition Strategy that drives Marketplace adoption and achieves faster GMV growth for our Operators.
What you’ll do
- Act as a liaison between the Customer and Operator, providing key information about the Marketplace’s value and offerings
- Understand Operators Customer GTM Strategy, including: order channels, Customer segmentation, personas and Marketplace value proposition to aid in the creation of Customer specific Adoption plans and materials.
- Build structure of off-the-shelf plans, messaging, programs, tactics and assets that operators can choose from to help drive marketplace Adoption through the Sales Team, Events, Digital, Email & Social channels. Programs will focus on:
- Identification of potential new and existing Adoption targets, timelines and milestones
- Materials to leverage targeted channels by Operator
- Educational guides, assets, and videos for both operator teams and their external customers to support training and marketplace marketing efforts
- Work alongside CS team during customer implementation to deliver adoption-specific workshops with tailored off-the-shelf plans and deliverables for individual customer needs and goals; ensure correct team members are engaged from the customer side for optimal results
- Provide subject matter expertise for customers on an ongoing basis to continually drive adoption results
- Build Ad-hoc programs for specific Focus Accounts
- Create and deliver training sessions specific to ePro Customers
- Augment operator team with Adoption Missions:
- Pointed outreach to target buyers with Spend Management/eProcurement systems (Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, etc)
- Direct training and onboarding of Operators Customers and their Internal Sales and Support teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Customer or Field Marketing role, experience working with B2B Buyers a plus
- Proven track record of generating successful B2B business development and adoption campaigns through various media channels
- Ability to lead a project and interact with all levels of Customer on the Buy side
- Awareness of Marketplaces, B2B Procurement Systems or B2B procurement processes at large companies
- Excellent understanding of Customer acquisition marketing channels (paid search, email, etc) a plus
- Experience working with a B2B Sales Team and how to enable them to sell eCommerce
- Strong presentation & training delivery skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up sleeves to help grow a new function within the business