Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Help to design, build, and maintain our B2B commerce platform that helps retailers and brandsalike by digitizing and streamlining the buying process and taking selling to the next level.
- You're also going to work on other major parts of our growing and blossoming platform, and will bejoining an amazing, friendly, and diverse team. Engineers at with us work closely with the productand design team and think about problems from our customers' perspective to devise the bestsolutions.
- Minimum Qualifications:
• 3+ years of software development experience• Strong Computer Science fundamentals - Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science /related Engineering discipline
- Engineering leadership skills - you are able to run a small team, to take ownership and to driveprojects to success.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching• Test-driven development experience is a must have.
- Experienced building large scale solutions on AWS or GCP Clouds. Kubernetes and Dockerexperience is a plus.
- Strong programming skills in Node.js.
- Knowledge of React or Typescript is a plus
- Knowledge of Kafka and/or Graphql is a plus.