Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a BI Leadr ,Heres What you will do:
- Will be responsible for creating various reports
- Should be able to do requirement gathering for reporting needs.
- Design and develop a solution to meet the requirements.
- Communicate with clients effectively.
- Establish, document, implement and help socialize a set of technical standards and best practices for and end- to- end BI framework
- Mentor other team members on all aspects of a BI framework
- Good understanding of Database Concepts , should be able to write and understand SQL Queries
- Will be responsible for providing ETL solutions.
As a BI Lead ,Heres What you will bring:
- Good with SQL Skills
- Knowledge of database concepts including database design and manipulation, and experience with writing SQL scripts
- Good hands on experience on joins ,views and other aspects of database including Query Optimization skills
- Knowledge of Postgresql is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of other BI tools is an added advantage (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Oracle Database
- Good to Have -- AWS and Alteryx experience