Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
We are looking for an Advanced Visualization Specialist who has 2+ years’ experience in Power BI and SQL. Responsible for managing all BI – Advanced Visualization related client asks and support the team for the overall project goal.
In this role, you will be responsible for all following activities;
• Efficiently carry out data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purposes.
• Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders, architect the solution/report, understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in a timely manner
• Create and designing intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
• Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards.
• Experienced with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all Power BI functions
• Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
• Display strong SQL skills, preferably over SQL Server along with Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
• Regularly work on an ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
• Involving in admin activities like publishing, adding users, creation of subscriptions and deployment.
• Extracting the data from multiple data source
• Interacting with business partner's and customer's
• Developer with experience on developing reports/dashboards on Microsoft Power BI
• Extensive experience in writing DAX formulae, data formatting on Power BI desktop
• Ability to define a data model, create and customize simple visualizations, hierarchies and drill-down
• Ability to create and deploy reports/dashboards on Power BI service portal
• Hands on ETL experience in Alteryx/SSIS
• Knowledge of Power BI License model
• Work with the internal team to ensure the best functioning front-end experience for users as enabled by our platform
• Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable
Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives at a reduced cost. We excel in internalizing our client's business processes and objectives. We create and/...