Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Primary Skills: SQL, Tableau
Secondary Skills: BOBJ
- Develop dashboards, reports, visualizations to answer business questions
- Drive data analysis – identifying trends and key drivers of metrics
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization.
- Analyze, define requirements, develop and create documentation for dashboards
- Apply best practices to design and development, ensure quality, consistency, usability and reliability of dashboards
- Very Strong in SQL (5+ Years of hands on experience)
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis, report/visualization development and implementation of Business Intelligence Solutions
- 3+ Years of experience in creating dashboards using Tableau (including Administration/Architecture), Performance Tuning
- Expertise in handling all Tableau products (Desktop, Public, Server, Online, and Reader)
- Expert working knowledge of Tableau: Various data sources, working knowledge of different types of charts, tables, filters, details, functions, blending, hyperlinks, LOD, etc. Design: Use a combination of user interface tools such as wire frames, prototypes, mock-ups, or white boarding to illustrate product usability
Manage requirements, create specifications
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to engage with business teams directly
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great presentation skills
- Resilient and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and adaptable to fast-changing environment/objectives
- Good analytical and problem solving