Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a BI Lead, Here's What you will do:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server, Power BI, Excel etc.
- Analyze and leverage external data sources like Salesforce to integrate with existing datasets and relate a comprehensive BI story.
- Build compelling, interactive and actionable reporting on top of structured data models that helps in deriving meaningful business insights from large, complex datasets.
- Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design development, and through release and support/maintenance phases.
- Gather requirements and design reports/custom analysis tools for the Executive Leadership Team. Some of the reports that will be required but not limited to this set are Daily/weekly/monthly performance reports for key performance indicators and provide analytics on them.
- KPI reports for monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting for Business Reviews.
- Gather, publish maintain information related to historical, current and future performance
- Compile and analyze data on historical sales and trends to forecast future trends.
- Collaborate on identified ad hoc business problem-solving requests.
- Train team members/users on Power BI tool, dashboards and reports, as required by leadership team
As a BI Lead ,Here's What you will bring:
- Good with SQL server, Oracles and other data bases
- Good working knowledge on Tableau
- Knowledge of database concepts including database design and manipulation, and experience with writing SQL scripts
- Good hands on experience on joins ,views and other aspects of database including Query Optimization skills
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge Data Visualization tools including but not limited Powai/Tableau /Domo
- Strong experience working with Data warehouse, Data lakes and ETL operations
- Experience in directly working with business stack holder to help identity the right data insights required required in the dashboards
- Impressive communication and customer managing skills
- Good to Have -- AWS and Alteryx experience