Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013, ISO27701:2019, and PCI:DSS Level 1 Service Provider compliance, as well as NIST CSF & PF Tier 4 maturity. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
● Design, develop, integrate and evaluate cryptographic tools, products and frameworks.
● A subject matter expert or ability to research on current and new cryptography concepts
and tools in blockchain:
○ Public/Private key encryption and digital signature (elliptic curve)
○ Key management (e.g. hsm, threshold cryptography, multiparty computation)
○ Zero knowledge proofs
● Troubleshooting cryptographic anomalies and issues
● Build air gapped infrastructure, secure execution environments, container orchestration
and repeatable builds
● Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public
● Work on low-level blockchain functionality such as transaction serialization and signing
for various cryptocurrencies
● Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or similar discipline
● At least 5 years of commercial experience in building system in Rust/C++/C
● Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root
● A team player
● Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change
and continuous improvement
● Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain
● Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to have
● Has knowledge in applied cryptography
● Have practical experience developing on public blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin or
Ethereum, and/or experience with private blockchain platforms
● Experience in threat modeling, risk analysis, and assessment activities
● Have tinker with software/hardware to understand things under the hood and to break things
About Crypto.comCrypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 2 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financi...