We’re looking for a driven and experienced Head of Communications and Content to join the Dermatica brand team. We are looking for an experienced consultant to help us create a content strategy to execute over organic social, PR and influencer marketing. We are looking for someone who can create a strategy and work with existing team members to execute the strategy.
This a contract role with the opportunity to become permanent and can be done remotely from anywhere.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, fast growing skincare startup which is disrupting the industry.
Dermatica is a fast growing skincare startup offering personalised skincare to help customers look and feel their best. We're already the leading provider of personalised skincare in the UK and are expanding rapidly in Europe and the US. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic, creative people with a passion for skincare and brimming with ideas to see us through the next evolution of our brand as our service becomes ever more sophisticated.
- Own, develop and refine the verbal identity and messaging framework to be used across all channels
- Create and oversee execution of content strategy for social channels (IG, YouTube and TikTok) and blogs. Research content ideas using surveys, search volumes, competitor analysis
- Own and oversee execution of PR strategy & outreach over health, tech, business and lifestyle sectors
- Work with the paid influencer marketing team to create a strategy for increasing brand awareness and driving sales
- Create briefs for key influencers and brief templates for micro-influencers
- Excellent story-telling, copywriting and content strategy skills
- Excellent knowledge of experience of social media and PR
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- Ability to embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery.
- Taking full accountability and leading the initiative to find a solution.
- A passion for Marketing/Product/Growth. Up to date on the industry, digital platforms, and changes as they roll out.
- proven ability to build relationships across internal and external teams.