Trantor, Inc., a leading provider of global software services, specializes in Business Intelligence, Software Security, and Web Services solutions. Trantor, Inc. has a proven and demonstrable track record of successful multi shore project delivery since its inception in 2009. Trantor, Inc. is a leading software development company with expertise in both Cloud-based and traditional applications. Trantor understands all aspects and challenges of software development from product and feature definition, though core product development and QA / deployment / ongoing maintenance. We have also developed our own product suite and integrated it to several market applications.
Why Working at Trantor:
- We value diverse perspectives and hire specifically to enrich our team with new ideas and experiences.
- Learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize team member growth and opportunity.
- We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement.
- We have a strong work ethic but value life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology.
- Analyzes business practices throughout business departments and utilize this information to influence process improvements.
- Analyzes information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Understands, analyzes, interpret and documents process workflows.
- Ability to create document process documents and workflows
- Studies and analyzes information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Takes business process information and business needs and translates into business requirements.
- Analyzes business processes to define the functional and detailed requirements and works with the team to design specifications and approach.
- Documents system demonstrations and coordinates the creation of user guides or SOPs.
- Investigate and learn business issues and data challenges.
- Manage business partner satisfaction by ensuring scope, quality, delivery schedule and cost expectations are attained.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in an IT business analysis role
- Proficient utilizing a flowchart maker (Visio or alike)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keen attention to detail, and the ability to self-motivate and direct.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding and experience with one or more process methodologies.
- Exposure to Information Technology development methodologies such as Agile.
- Advanced expertise in IT business and technical analysis, including experience working with varied roles and technical disciplines to gather information, document analyses, recommend, and plan.
- Knowledge of and expertise in IT project management processes, practices, and techniques.
- Proven leadership ability, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set and manage priorities and projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.