Viva Wallet provides innovative acquiring and issuing services to businesses of any size, based on their individual needs. The company was founded in 2010 and has presence in the UK, Belgium, Romania, Greece, Cyprus. It is an entirely cloud-based licensed e-money institution for the provision of payment services in the 31 countries of the European Economic Area (EEA-31) and Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for issuing and acquiring and a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft, Alipay, and PAX.
As a member of the Sales Development Team in Viva Wallet, you will be providing a first-class face-to-face service in the field, aligned to customer needs and acting as a trusted partner in a defined geographical region.
More specifically, as a Business Developer you will:
- Actively looking for new sales opportunities through cold calling, prospection and networking; build rapport and business relationship by visiting and in person validating the prospect current needs in relation to Viva Wallet offerings. Always strive to maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base;
- Make a positive and compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific prospect;
- Close by selling the group products / services;
- Schedule to deliver and install the card terminal in the client premises;
- Enter and update customer data / other useful information in the CRM system;
- Provide feedback on contact centre appointments quality;
- Be eager to discuss and resolve issues with your area manager in order to achieve top sales results;
- Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
- Promote a team spirit and be able to learn from your colleagues.
To be considered you should have:
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in B to B sales role;
- Track record of consistently achieving quota in past positions;
- Understanding of the retail, hospitality, freelancers and, in general, Card terminals users, market;
- Understanding of financial products / services features and advantages
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Outstanding negotiation / sales skills with proven closing ability;
- Strong organizational and diary management skills;
- Resilient and persistent, able to handle objections;
- Motivated to succeed, both personally and financially;
- Bachelors degree;
- Computer literacy;
- Full, clean driving license;
- Native/ Fluent in Dutch;
- Excellent use of English is an advantage.
- Sales experience in the Payment Services or Cards Terminals industry;
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and communicate web-based software products;
- Ability to deal with a diverse client base;
- Already owning a large client network.
- an attractive competitive salary
- relevant and refresh training related to your role,
- the opportunity for a rapid career development
- a good occasion to work closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- the freedom to create you own network and the possibility to expand your horizon.
- Working in an international fin-tech company with a large cultural diversity,
- acquiring excellent knowledge in the payment and banking industry,
- different catch up meetings with your sales colleagues.
Join the Viva wallet team at an early stage in Netherlands and participate in building the company in different areas of the country.