Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our thriving team in Germany. You will be working closely with our Managing Director, Senior Director of Sales and Account Management. As BDM you have the mindset of a hunter, driving new business and sales. Your positive attitude and consultative approach are key to establishing, managing and maintaining excellent relationships with your assigned customers, leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenue, better margins and long-term growth.
- Identify and follow up on qualified leads, pursue and acquire new clients in Germany and Austria, focusing on specific industry sectors.
- Attend industry and networking events.
- Manage opportunities and/or renew existing contracts in an assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure excellence in meeting client requirements.
- Ensure sales process compliance and adherence to sales guidelines.
- Manage sales pipeline, ensure up-to-date and accurate records in eCRM (data quality).
- University degree in a relevant area.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in Sales or in an Operations-related role within the Language Services, Content Management or Digital Marketing Services industry.
- Experience in similar domains and relevant industries (e.g., manufacturing, information technologies, life sciences).
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing customer relationships at different levels, including challenging situations, conflicts, and complaints (stress management abilities).
- Experience in creating and selling solutions (i.e. Digital Experience Management, Global Content Management)
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of localization process including and extensive knowledge of translation and workflow tools and process is preferred.
- Native level German speaker, fluent in English. Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, autonomy in identifying business opportunities; knowledge of Sales methodology and tools (e.g. Salesforce).
- Strong analytical skills to match client requirements with our service offering and create/write compelling presentations & proposals.
- Excellent negotiation skills based on value selling.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Latest work equipment.
- Remote access to all systems.
- Various options regarding travel card contributions.
- International environment with multicultural teams.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.