We are looking for awesome people to join our awesome team
Job title: Business Development Manager
Location: This is a remote role that you can also carry out from your favourite part of London! Rather than a set office, you’ll be given a pass to use Regus Spaces, meeting up with your colleagues as needed
ContentCal is an easy to use, all in one marketing platform for planning, creating and publishing content. Our incredible features include in-built analytics, community management and collaborative workspaces! In fact, the only thing better than our platform is our team and our customers.
We are a creative, fun, driven and an ambitious bunch on the hunt for like-minded people. You’ll be joining the business at a super exciting time, as we’ve just secured $6.2 million in Series-A VC backed funding and are about to put it to excellent use.
Our talented team aren’t just great at what they do - they are also great people to be around and collaborate with. As well as working remotely, we regularly meet up in Regus Spaces to connect, align, share ideas - and hang out over drinks. We don’t believe in siloed working and make every effort to encourage open communication in a mindful environment. All members of the ContentCal team are encouraged to have ideas and given the opportunity to share them at a senior level.
Our vision is to become the number one content marketing platform for SMEs, and our company values to lift each other up, get curious, make it simple, keep moving forwards and stay human, keep us on track.
With over 2,000 customers globally, ContentCal is chosen by leading brands for our innovative and evolving platform developments, our events and resources and our people-focused team.
- Be fluent in English with good communication and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to build good customer relationships and think creatively
- Able to work well on own initiative with good time management
- Highly organised
- Have the motivation to work in a target driven environment, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Highly driven with a competitive spirit, strong will to win and passion for selling
- Be digitally savvy and highly computer literate, with knowledge of online tools essential and CRM, productivity and other software preferable.
- Fast learner about a complex competitive environment
- Interest in learning how businesses can successfully use social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building and problem-solving abilities
About the role
We are successfully selling our content and social media marketing software from home in these challenging times and require top sales performers to contribute to our growth as we expand our team, If you match these 3 criteria ContentCal could be the place for you to develop your sales career:
- Do you have at least 2 years of software platform sales experience including doing online demos to help generate and maximize new revenue opportunities?
- You are proven to call, qualify, demo and close online generated leads and outbound prospects to achieve and beat your sales target and earn uncapped commission?
- Would you like to sell a product that is attractive to all types of businesses with a focus on Content and Social Media management and has a high frequency of deals to sell in the £500-£5,000 range?
- Building and managing own sales pipeline
- Managing sales leads from identification and initial contact through close
- Carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle.
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Outbound calling and prospecting via email and LinkedIn
- Selling to both small business owners to marketing professionals
- Use your rapport with clients to achieve appointments
- Achieving daily KPI's
- Update and manage communications in Hubspot CRM system
- Demonstrate our product over a video conferencing link
- Close sales with typical value £500-£5,000
Skills and attributes we consider essential for this role include:
- Telephone/demo based selling to businesses for at least 2 years with experience in closing deals
- Preferably selling advertising, software or other technical products
- High performance in your previous roles
- Understanding of principles of marketing
Skills, attributes and experience that would be nice to have:
- Minimum 2 years software platform sales experience
- Enjoys the buzz of closing deals
- Process Driven and organised
- Work flexible hours with our Global client base
- Experience with working on Macbook
What we’ll offer you
- A competitive salary (disclosed at screening interview stage or on request)
- Flexible and remote working contracts (depending on your role )
- 25 days holidays excluding bank holidays
- A pass to work in Regus Spaces, co-working and office facilities
- Perkbox benefits
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance option
- Company laptop
Find out more about us at ContentCal: