Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
We are Looking for
A graduate with 7+ years of experience in inside/tele-sales, direct sales. You are interested in technology and software solutions. You have a reasonably good understanding of digital/Martech/Fintech/product development sales. You are very personable with great communication skills and are at ease making new relationships. You understand workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement. Ability to make formal and informal presentation to clients. Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals. Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications. Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated. Territory Whitespacing, Prospecting, cold calling, email campaigns, tele sales, direct sales
What you will do:
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the software Services that Trantor offers and will be required to have a consultative approach to sales
- You will be integral to the pre-sales process and work closely with the team on client development
- As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management
- You will engage with customers to generate leads through Meetings/presentations/demos and effectively communicate value proposition
- This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline
- This role will handle all first contact with new clients and build relationships through marketing activity – events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc
- The goal of a Sales Manager is to generate a lead, qualify it through opportunity discovery, set a face-to-face appointment, proposal submission, and follow through until the deal is closed as won
- Generate interest and appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Log, track, and maintains customer contact and contact records
- Working closely with BD team and attending customer meetings as required
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, local trade shows to keep current with technology
- Also ecommerce/martech/Fintech /product development services sales big plus