Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As a key member of the Corporate IT team, and reporting to the VP, Enterprise Systems & Corporate IT, the Business Systems Analyst will have the opportunity to work with business owners and stakeholders across UserZoom to evaluate, implement and maintain innovative technology solutions and manage critical, high-visibility projects.
- Evaluate software requested by business owners. Identify and suggest new software and replacements for existing software.
- Lead negotiation of software contracts together with business owners, Legal and Security.
- Scale current and implement new SaaS systems from conception through go live, and within prescribed budget and timelines.
- Gather, analyse and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and upgrades.
- Utilize business analyst and project management skills to develop project plans, technical requirements, and implementation processes, including progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation and training.
- Develop and enhance business processes.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance for key business applications.
- Perform business application administration functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, reporting and dashboard development.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 7 years experience evaluating, negotiating, implementing and maintaining SaaS business applications in a startup environment.
- Minimum 7 years of business analyst, business process and project management experience.
- Experience with administering any of Salesforce, Zendesk, FinancialForce, Google Workplace, Slack, Zoom, Boomi is a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth, fast-paced and dynamic tech environment.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills across all levels of the business and global locations.
- A good team player.
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 Birthday day
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability