TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that “Global in mind and local at heart” is the core of our success; we operate in a global environment while retaining an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in every country where we operate. At TFS, you will be offered the possibility to develop in a global organization with a company culture distinguished by passion, innovation and talent.
Facilitate and provide complete business support for the TFS business development team from client meetings to proposal generation and closing of contracts.
- Support the sales team in meeting annual sales goals and objectives
- Coordinate and conduct TFS response to sales opportunities and work with the internal TFS team to respond appropriately to any enquiry, for example a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- When requested be prepared and available to attend and support any client meetings, for example Capabilities meetings or Bid Defense Meetings (BDM)
- Collect, prepare and present specific background information/data and summaries
- Coordinate and finalize any budget or contract negotiations, post award of any work to TFS within a specified territory or accounts
- Establish and maintain regular contact and an excellent rapport with future and current clients
- Prepare sponsor presentations and attend and support bid defense and general client meetings via teleconference or face to face if needed
- Attend and conduct hand-over meetings to operational management upon project award
- Collect critical information for proposal preparation
RequirementsBachelor’s Degree or highly relevant industry experienceMinimum of two years of CRO industry experience and/or proposal writing/budget generation experienceMinimum of two years of clinical research and/or sales experienceStrong communication/interpersonal skills and team leadership capabilities consistent with influencing and driving multiple stakeholders towards meeting the customer’s needsWillingness to travel according to the needs of the business development strategy and to company meetings as required
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients