We are looking for our next Compliance Operator, a very important role for our Compliance team:
About the role:
The role is fast-paced and demanding; attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish, as they will need to communicate with colleagues globally. Time management skills and existing knowledge of Fraud, KYC, AML/Compliance is an advantage.
What you will do:
- Execute KYC procedures during the onboarding process for all Reserve users.
- Document findings and submit reports as needed to the Compliance management team. Inform and escalate significant compliance matters that require their attention or action.
- Conduct inquiries using global standard policies, procedures, and tools aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements. After completing investigations, report unusual merchant activities that might be related to sanctioned individuals, money laundering, or terrorist financing or fraud.
- Conduct searches, gather data and record evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases as well as interviews with Products Ops or Compliance contacts within the organization.
- Monitor adherence to the Reserve global policies and relevant procedures; stay current on key sanctions regulatory changes, key enforcement actions and related industry trends.
- Bachelor's/University degree
- Knowledge and experience in Compliance, Fraud, Legal or other control-related function in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof is a PLUS.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative, and adaptive.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization.
- Location: anywhere, but expect to be online for a decent part of the US workday
- Seniority: we need a junior professional in Compliance Operations.
- Comp: competitive salary in line with regional international standards for a similar position. We can do full cash, RSR tokens or a hybrid arrangement.
- Stability: we have a large cash treasury, so can offer high job security
- Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely
- Language: Bilingual (English and Spanish) language proficiency is required.