We are a digital media and games company. On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team pursuing our mission to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and aim to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 500 million people who played our games
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content and mini-games translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful world.
Become a part of our team as Content Editor for Indonesian Audience (m/f/d) and take the following responsibilities:
- Create minigames for our Nametests Instant Game in Indonesian, based on the English originals
- Track and analyze the performance of your content, run A/B tests and find out what the Indonesian audience engages with
- Brainstorm your creative ideas with the international and multi-lingual editorial team
- Deduct style guide and quality criteria for Indonesian content based on performance and KPIs
- Experienced in writing content for Indonesian audiences
- Ideally, experience in creating Marketing and/or Social Media content, e.g. ad campaigns or similar
- First experience with performance tracking, e.g. in Google Analytics, Facebook Insights or similar
- You love working creatively in a dedicated international team of editors
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills.
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders.
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world.
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by millions of users.
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and extensive remote work / home-office options.
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team-collaboration, with opportunities to share experiences with one another.
- Regular team events to be decided on democratically.
- A wonderful and growing company library.