We’re on a mission to upskill the global GTM profession by building the largest live learning platform for revenue teams.
Our content is the cornerstone of our marketing strategy, not only does it feed our passion but it’s also a clear demonstration of our core commitment to educating the world’s B2B professionals. That’s where you come in.
You will be leading on devising our content strategy and creating, curating and sourcing best in class content to meet our goals. This is all about content to seamlessly deliver valuable learning experiences to our audiences of curious learners.
Ideally this role fuses the know-how of someone deeply ingrained in the b2b SaaS world who also is familiar with some of the big names in the revenue landscape with an expert content producer with a passion for generating content that cuts through!
- Create and manage our yearly content strategy covering all mediums in order to drive growth and retention through the funnel.
- Manage the creation, curation and optimization of new and existing educational content to drive conversions through the funnel.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales & Product teams to keep your finger on the pulse of what our key target market needs to learn about.
- Own our PR activities and ensure our top stories (such as new coach announcement and fundraising wins) get picked up and amplified across the industry publications
- Develop our organic social strategy to ensure we are leveraging our content across platforms to drive growth.
- Be data driven as you track analytics and engagement levels.
- Manage/source external new and existing copywriters and coaches to create content.
- Work with Customer Success to create compelling case studies from current customers
- 25 days Annual Leave + National Holidays
- Wellbeing Days to support your mental health
- Share options for all employees
- We provide a 2 month safety net from day 1 to all employees
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Home-working set-up budget
- Monthly remote socials
- Access to all SIA courses for personal development
- Company pension scheme