Healthify believes inbound lead generation strategies are some of the most important marketing strategies companies execute when growing their business. We are looking for a marketer who has a love for writing and content design with 4+ years of marketing content experience, eager to be an integral part of inbound marketing at a fast-paced health tech company.
You will be responsible for managing the content and content calendar. You are a content marketer who can deliver content that showcases thought leadership, generates awareness, and contributes to lead generation to help fuel Healthify’s story. You will develop a deep understanding of our sales target audience, motivators, pain points, and personalities and use that to define and execute the content marketing strategy to deeply connect with our target audience (Health Plans, Providers, and Community-based Organizations). You must be comfortable writing marketing content from creation to completion including blog posts, social, email, as well as other promotional events and content to move leads through the Healthify buyer’s journey. You have experience managing freelance copywriters and designers.
At Healthify we're fundamentally rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to agility, cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are highly encouraged to get in touch.
About The Role
The Content Marketing Manager will:
- Report to the Director of Marketing Operations
- Help create a quarterly content marketing strategy. Define themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content
- Create and execute against an editorial calendar and goals that align with larger company and marketing objectives
- Produce and write original content of various types (e.g. thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, website copy, email messaging, webinars, event presentations).
- Proofread and improve content written by others to ensure materials meet key objectives.
- Work with PR, demand gen, sales and customer success to discover and test potential content partnerships and amplification opportunities.
- Manage internal and external resources, when needed, for content creation
- Identify successes, failures, and areas of opportunity that can be addressed going ahead. Candid reflection and feedback is the fuel for growth.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to set KPIs and track the effectiveness of marketing content, including engagement and revenue impact, and work to continually optimize performance
- Work with our creative teams / agencies to produce creative assets
- Work with the Marketing team to execute integrated campaigns across channels and monitor performance
- 4+ years B2B content marketing experience, preferably at a healthcare company
- Experience in healthcare technology companies selling to the health plan market preferred.
- Strong copywriting, visual communication and storytelling skills with a portfolio to match.
- You've got a strong ability to produce research and data-driven content ideas that make addressing complex healthcare issues seem do-able
- Deep understanding of the B2B customer lifecycle and the types of content and campaigns needed at each phase of the funnel.
- Experience writing for a health tech company a plus
- Experience with social media strategy and professional experience across all social media platforms including video and emerging channels
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives.
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience repurposing content for different uses, formats, audiences, and platforms.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales, demand generation, and partners.
- An energetic team-based attitude. You are always willing and ready to jump in to help wherever you can.
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and seeking mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don't shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else are doing. On an individual level, we improve ourselves and are always learning.
- We match grit with wit: We stay scrappy. "No job is too small" and there are no bad ideas.
..and to further support them, we offer:
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- Access to an FSA
- Pretax MetroCard options
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Flexible work schedule
- Inclusive Parental leave
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures