Based remotely in North America, with travel a few times a year to New York and Europe
Ecommerce is growing at lightning speed, and Littledata makes it easy for Shopify brands around the world to get accurate data to power their growth. We started in the UK and bootstrapped growth to become one of the top players in ecommerce analytics. Our remote team is scaling fast around hubs in Europe and the US.
Littledata is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our fully remote marketing team in the US. In this key position, you will report directly to our founders and be responsible for accelerating growth across proven inbound marketing channels. You will take ownership of our content strategy, from blog posts to landing pages and lead magnets, and coordinate between internal staff, freelancers and partners to publish, promote, and optimize content that makes us stand out from the pack.
This is a remarkable opportunity to grow with a talented team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please get in touch!
* 4+ years of experience managing content marketing for fast-moving startup
* Solid writer and even better editor
* Proven data-driven approach to SaaS marketing
* Experience with implementing content strategy from the ground up
* Experience managing a team, including full-time staff and freelancers
* Domain experience in ecommerce (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc) and/or data analytics is a plus
Littledata is scaling quickly, but we maintain core values around curiosity and collaboration. Learn more at https://www.littledata.io/about/careers
Help us change the analytics industry!There has never been a better time to join Littledata. Join our global team and work at the intersection of data science and human potential.Worldwide ecommerce is growing faster than the speed of a Buy Now button, and we’re h...