We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including research reports, guides, ebooks, blogs, and lead generation. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background and experience working on producing, writing, and promoting longer pieces of content. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Design surveys and analyze research data to create comprehensive reports, ebooks, and other marketing content
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content following the brand voice and editorial guidelines
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Ability to write and copy-edit content following the brand voice and editorial guidelines
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in American English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- HAVE FUN: To encourage extra professional activities, you will have access to a catalog of negotiated offers and will get a refund from Mailgun up to 25€ per month for the activities of your choice, provided that they fit in the 3 following categories: culture /sport /travel.
- HAVE A NICE LUNCH: Mailgun will credit every month an amount on your meal ticket card which can be used in restaurants and to buy food.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY: We offer teleworking opportunities for most of our positions.
- STAND IN SOLIDARITY: You will be able to take up to 8 hours/ 1 day of paid time off per year to participate in the volunteer program of your choice.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MOVE AROUND SERENELY: We provide 100% reimbursement for the Navigo Pass.
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.