Dev.Pro was founded as a successful combination of entrepreneurship and technologies, bringing together the strength of American business vision and Ukrainian engineering. Over 9 years, we have helped numerous technology-driven companies develop their innovative software products and expand their businesses.
We have grown to 500 people organically and along with the expansion of our existing accounts and referrals from happy clients. It is high time for us to build a strong Marketing department and we are looking for strong contributors in this new direction.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be the main contributor on anything related to verbalizing what Dev.Pro can offer to the world of technology-enabled businesses. You will be responsible for end to end content production and delivery of great collateral in coordination with multiple specialists.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years in sales and marketing, 1+ years in IT outsourcing
- Understanding of sales and marketing process, with focus on marketing communications. Experience in lead generation activities
- Expert written English. Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- 5+ years of experience in creative or technical writing in English. Demonstrated portfolio of work, strongly preferred to be in marketing, sales, technology areas
- High proficiency in PowerPoint / Google Slides, intermediate in MS Word. Knowledge of content creation tools is a plus (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) but not required
Nice to have:
- Ability to think creatively, find solutions to unclear problems, find compromises to situations with conflicting priorities
- Organized, disciplined, high level of attention to detail
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with other people without direct authority over them. Customer service oriented attitude
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present data and information in slides
- Participate in market research, competition analysis, industry trend analysis. Make recommendations for improvements of existing and creation of new marketing content for the company
- Create, edit, update the texts for company's marketing materials (website, corporate presentations, expertise and capabilities presentations, case studies)
- Ensuring that marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines, implemented on the right templates, all links are functioning
- Maintain the library of all marketing and sales content used by everyone. Consult others on the most appropriate and current content to be used when needed
- Create content for marketing campaigns, blog and social media posts, ghost writing for business leaders
- Collaborate with marketing campaign managers to optimize content for maximum traffic generation
- Be personally responsible for creation of the standard slides, documents, web landing pages, etc. following established templates
- Coordinate with graphic designers and web developers for specialized content preparation and formatting
- Assist others (marketing, sales, engineering, leadership) in creation of customized content and presentations. Including external customer oriented materials, and internal employee oriented materials
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year