Shockwave Medical, Inc. is a pioneer in the development and commercialization of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat complex calcified cardiovascular disease. Shockwave Medical aims to establish a new standard of care for medical device treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through its differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our world class team. This role is responsible for analyzing complex data, generating both conclusions and recommendations, and effectively communicating those to decision-makers. The current environment is best suited for someone with a passion for improving existing processes and who has the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced growing organization. In this role, you’ll be working with sales leadership (domestic and international) to identify issues and develop and successfully implement solutions that will improve commercial operations.
Analysis, Reporting, Data entry & Salesforce.com
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects. Conduct analyses, develop conclusions & communicate recommendations to Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance.
- Maintain and update sales hierarchy and roster in all applicable systems (Salesforce.com, QAD, etc.).
- Create, monitor, support and manage commercial, contract and sales operations reports and dashboards in Excel, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Manage data in CRM and other databases.
Commercial Operations Strategic Support
- Lead and support key commercial operations initiatives related to system migration (to Salesforce) and process improvements.
- Partner with different stakeholders to build and streamline commercial operations processes.
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, finance, and commercial operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows.
- Support consignment/trunk stock inventory management and contract management, including reconciliation audits and reporting.
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the commercial operations team and other departments as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/technical field, or 5+ years of directly related work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Finance, or other analytical function.
- Strong background in a multi-disciplinary environment with the need for high flexibility.
- Experience in medical device or other life sciences industry is a plus.
- MBA or Salesforce.com experience is highly desired.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data from multiple perspectives to generate conclusions and drive decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses to people from different backgrounds both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders in driving goals.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
Shockwave Medical offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision) as well as pet insurance and student loan refinancing support.