Location: North America / Remote
If you are passionate about building high quality SaaS solutions that customers love, UserZoom is the place for you. UserZoom is the leading platform for Usability Testing & User Experience Analytics. We focus on quantitative and qualitative research solutions to help UX/CX, Product Managers and Marketing professionals test and measure all aspects of web and mobile properties.
As a key member of the Corporate IT team, and reporting to the VP, Enterprise Systems & Corporate IT, the Manager, Corporate IT will have the opportunity to work with and provide high quality service to business owners and stakeholders across UserZoom globally.
- Manage and administer all aspects of Google Workspace. Act as the single point of contact to address requests and troubleshoot and resolve incidents.
- Develop, document and support Google Workspace business rules and system operating procedures. Develop new system processes and improve existing ones for efficient account lifecycle management.
- Develop content and train end users on Google Workspace standard methodologies and best practices.
- Facilitate purchasing and provisioning of approved hardware, software and other technologies.
- Manage deployment, installation, configuration and operation of computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance for key business applications, computers and peripherals.
- Ensure all approved computers and peripheral hardware are accurately inventoried and correctly assigned.
- Train internal customers on appropriate use of approved hardware, software and peripherals.
- 7+ years of experience in IT maintaining SaaS business applications in a startup environment. Degree in computer related field or equivalent years of experience desirable.
- 5+ years of experience administering Google Workspace.
- Deep understanding of Macs, and OSX Operating systems. Ability to diagnose hardware and software issues with Apple devices.
- Hands-on experience installing software, patches, updates on computers and peripherals.
- Experience with user management, troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on Macs.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems.
- Working knowledge of identity/access management such as OKTA as identity provider.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills across all levels of the business and global locations. Ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth, fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Energetic, motivated, articulate, and a team player.
It's all about our people
We recognize that people are the foundation of our success and growth. We believe in work-life balance and are fiercely family first. Which is why we are committed to supporting your growth and development through our core company values.
UserZoom offers the following benefits for our US employees:
- Company Variable Compensation Plan
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 Birthday day
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability