CRM Manager, Growth
HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
HeliosX is dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility, and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science, and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry.
To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a CRM Manager to work closely with VP Growth and CRM lead on lifecycle strategies that are focussed on retention, engagement, referrals and monetization, across all our brands.
As a CRM manager, you will be working in a small cross-functional team to deliver highly data-driven CRM engagement programs. Reporting to the Senior CRM Lead, you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the success of HeliosX’s groups of companies and their products.
This role lives in the intersection of Marketing, Product, and Analytics and there will be lots of development opportunities.
This is a fully remote position with occasional traveling to London headquarters.
- Execute and track our CRM strategy and A/B testing roadmap, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results
- Track and optimize the CRM lifecycle programs across multiple channels including email, SMS, web, and report on campaign performance, with a focus to continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies
- Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that improve customer retention
- Craft strategic messaging that speaks to customers emotionally and rationally based on changing contexts and lifecycle phases.
- Collaborate with creative to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Analyze and interpret results from CRM campaigns and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of campaigns.
- Regularly identify trends in targeted marketing and CRM strategies to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas.
- Partner with Product, Brand, Marketing, Customer support and Analytics teams to drive profitable adoption of CRM techniques and opportunities
- At least 1-2 years experience in B2C customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Good command of CRM tools (we currently use Braze) and best practice in email
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel. SQL knowledge is a big bonus
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once, with short timeframes and deadlines
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment
- Nice to have - Experience with e-commerce brands/D2C
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Lunch on Fridays
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!