Wolf & Badger is a unique and award-winning online marketplace based in London, New York (and soon Los Angeles). We have grown an incredible community of independent fashion, design and beauty lovers and are continuing to build on our mission to help them discover and connect with the most exciting independent ethical designers from all over the world.
We are looking for a self-motivated customer service professional to join the team as we expand further in the US market. This is a remote position and open to English speaking candidates based in New York.
At Wolf & Badger we strive to integrate our 3 core values into everything we do.
- Innovation: Is there a better way? We can all find new ways to be better at what we do and how we do it.
- Execution: Get it done! We can achieve more with focus, teamwork and action.
- Fairness: Be fair. We treat all stakeholders equally and with respect.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with whom these values resonate with and reflect in everything they do.
Main duties include...
- Managing customer care through help desk software (Groove)
- Processing orders, returns and exchanges via email and telephone
- Completing admin tasks such as completing refunds, declined orders.
- Providing styling advice to customers
- Responding to customer reviews online through Trustpilot & social media
- Communicating with our individual brands to resolve all customer queries
- Engaging in 'live chat' to help advise customers via the website
- Ensuring quality control of products and packaging
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their order
- Supporting the wider e-commerce team in various duties
- Working as a team at all times and supporting your colleagues
The successful candidate will have...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and ‘can do’ attitude
- Good organisational skills with sharp attention to detail
- Ideally, prior experience with an online retailer or in a customer service role
- Experience working under pressure and multitasking
- A background or desire to work in fashion
- You will be required to work weekends on a rotational basis
- Competitive starting salary, dependent on experience
- Generous health insurance contribution
- Generous vacation/PTO allotment
- Remote working, but with desk space available at our offices in SoHo, NY
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
- Staff discounts and ClassPass exercise class credits
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
Wolf & Badger is an equal opportunities employer and actively supports Human Rights and all Equality legislation.