We’re seeking a Customer Experience Analyst who is fluent in English and Spanish to join our Customer Experience team.
As a Customer Experience Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a consistent Customer Experience (CX) methodology across all our customers, by developing playbooks and customer journeys, and working closely with our Product and Operations teams. You will define appropriate success metrics to measure customers’ satisfaction and how they are affected by new features and services being rolled out. You will ensure feedback is collected from the field in order to include the Voice for the Customer in design and strategy meetings.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is comfortable working remotely on customer-facing product/platform development projects in a rapidly scaling and agile environment.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to our customer-focused culture and environment, educating the organization on CX best practices.
- Support work streams on projects related to Customer Support, planning, analyzing, and continuously improving processes, as part of the Customer Experience department.
- Ensure the best utilization of our support platform (Intercom).
- Analyze customer data and behaviour in conjunction with Product and Operations data to identify opportunities and support decision-making processes, and to evaluate system performance.
- Discern and present to the team our customers’ experience with the app.
- Collaborate across teams to design the best possible journey for the app user.
- Supervise the maintenance of customer data in our platforms to ensure data integrity and availability.
What we are looking for
- 100% fluency in Spanish and English.
- Above all, we are looking for a person who is eager to learn, curious and proactive in proposing new ideas, with a positive attitude and predisposition to work as part of a high performance team.
- Ability to develop content independently and manage projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to meet timelines efficiently and adapt to changes in priorities quickly. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to participate in complex cross-squads projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic understanding of the fintech landscape and customers.
- Experience with customer journey mapping, customer support metrics, and Voice of the Customer programs.
- 2 years of experience in the Customer Experience field.
- The use of statistical tools is appreciated.
- Understanding of Intercom support platform.
- Self-starter, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Location: anywhere, but expect to be online for a decent part of the US workday
- Seniority: junior or semi-semi-senior
- Comp: competitive salary in line with regional international standards for a similar position. We can do full cash, RSV, or a hybrid arrangement
- Stability: we have a large cash treasury, so can offer high job security
- Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely
- Language: Spanish native / bilingual proficiency and English professional working proficiency