What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
You'll be one of our customer success representatives in charge of ensuring customer questions get answered swiftly. You will help with minor support questions, forwarding sales opportunities to our Business Development team, creating tickets for software bugs, and ensure they're addressed and resolved in a timely manner while keeping the user updated on progress.
- Mastering LearnWorlds Learning Management System inside & out.
- Work with customers by phone, email and in person to solve urgent technical issues with our LearnWorlds.
- Replying to customer enquiries with authentic, friendly responses. Remember, they might not be as tech savvy as you, so you need to speak in a way that they will understand.
- Research, troubleshoot and gather information needed to solve customer issues.
- Writing and maintaining knowledge base articles & resources.
- Investigating bugs & technical issues, then working with our Dev Team to get them fixed.
- Demonstrating LearnWorlds features in webinars or one-to-one sessions.
You can have no experience at all. But in order to succeed in this role, you need to be a service-minded and a learning-sensitive individual. Additionally, the following qualifications are required:
- A love for technology and a desire to keep learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An unstoppably upbeat attitude and love for working with people.
- Experience in, or keen desire to work in a startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience (optional).
- 2 or more years of experience with learning systems (optional).
- Academic qualification a plus.
- Technical background also a plus.
- Great team, flexible hours.
- Work from home.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. Our goal is for our partners to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete and Limassol, Cyprus