We understand the importance of keeping the world connected and we take pride in playing our part during this time of uncertainty. We are looking for energetic people to join our amazing team and start earning great pay with, benefits and more!
FULLY REMOTE - MONDAY - FRIDAY SCHEDULE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to inbound consumer calls
- Creatively problem solve.
- Quickly assess customer needs and provide sound solutions.
- Provide a high-level of consumer care.
- Document details of all calls and customer interactions.
- Manage through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
- Must be fluent in English and French Canadian, both written and oral.
- Must live in the Niagara Region
- Minimum 1-2 years retail or customer service/call center experience preferred
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to handle high-stress situations and escalated issues
- Respect and maintain customer and client confidentiality
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Desktop or laptop computer with Windows 10 (NO Surface, Chromebook, Mac, MacBook, iPad)
- Hardwired internet connection (Ethernet cord needed)
- A corded USB headset with noise-canceling microphone
- A camera (either embedded in PC or external plugged in via USB) for video conference purposes
- Power supply with surge protector
- Keyboard & mouse
- Office furnishings necessary to perform remotely
- Full time. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Great pay. Hourly base salary + language premium + supplemental benefits!
- Training. Extensive paid product training!