CDR Maguire Inc. has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer service commitment to excellence through meeting or exceeding hospitality and service standards.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing orders, quotations, returns, credits, invoices, and other shipping documents. Answer inbound phone calls from our sales reps in the field and provide information to customers, visitors, and Health Care Professionals regarding activities, offices, and employees within the organization. Performs varied and diverse office clerical duties. Requires knowledge of office systems and office procedures. Duties may include a combination of answering telephones, purchase order processing, typing, office machine operation, document scanning, and filing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take in bound phone calls from our sales reps in the field review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Obtain customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enter this information in our ERP system.
- Coordinate billing with customers to request/receive purchase orders.
- Process purchase orders and order restock of inventory.
- Answer pricing and product inquiries.
- Prepare customer pricing proposals (quotes) for Company product lines.
- Assist in obtaining necessary information from the applicable system used for pricing and sales analysis, bid preparation, sales reporting, and special projects.
- Process emergency orders.
- Other duties are assigned.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to handle multiple daily telephone calls in a positive manner
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationship with customers, sales reps and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write legibly with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to analyze situations and resolve problems
- Effective working in teams to achieve the department’s objectives
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 1 year of Customer Service experience is required
Founded in 1938, CDR Maguire began as an engineering firm on the cornerstone of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions, and disaster health and medical services...