We pride ourselves as offering a best-in-class support experience to our customers. To make our customers successful, we must approach them with empathy, make their journey easy, and provide essential value in the moments that matter throughout their journey. As our Customer Success Director, you will set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Account Management organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements. You will define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Build and lead world-class team by recruiting, coaching, developing and inspiring so that our people become the best they can be
- Own and take accountability for our entire customer base and their experience on our platform
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Drive usage on our platform. Define, monitor and impact the leading indicators and data that we need to track
- Ensure a plan is in place for each customer, to address change management, engagement and adoption
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Gather valuable feedback from clients for continual product improvements
- Partner with Technical Support, Business Development, Engineering and Product teams
- Be the voice of the customers internally, sharing process improvements, feedback, needs/issues into the internal ecosystem, contributing to achieve better solutions and drive growth
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Proven track record in scaling up customer success operations in a high growth SaaS business and a proven ability to multitask, move very quickly and get things done
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- You can sell; you have an enviable track record and have had success in a similar capacity elsewhere.
- You understand data and are metric-driven
- You are a leader with charisma and gravitas along with well-honed management skills
- You are a digital enthusiast with very significant experience with CRM and Customer Success tools
- You have a thorough knowledge of effective marketing techniques
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow's e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).