The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining the overall health of the Customer for a book of business (multiple Customers). The Customer Success Manager owns the strategy used to support Customers’ business objectives– employee training and/or Customer education. This role must be able to provide technical expertise, strategic advice, and best practices based on industry trends, domain knowledge and comprehensive understanding of Intellum products.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the performance and stability of their portfolio of Customers.
This can be measured through operational scalability of the platform, management of a Customer maturity model, advancement of Customer business outcomes, Customer relationship satisfaction, product adoption, end-user and executive sponsor engagement, health score changes, Executive Business Reviews (EBRs), year-over-year growth in engagement (identification of expansion opportunities), revenue and Customer renewal/retention (gross and net retention).
- Understand Customers’ strategic business and operational objectives to maximize their effectiveness
- Build Customer relationships and become a trusted advisor on their high-value business problems
- Leverage the Intellum Methodology for helping Customers adopt and extract value from Intellum products, which positions Intellum and the Customer Success Manager, as a long-term trusted advisor
- Consistently strive toward increased ROI by using analytics to determine areas of opportunity for further enhancement to platform use
- Partner closely with the Support, Product and Engineering teams to efficiently and effectively solve Customer challenges with a sense of urgency
- Based on expert knowledge of the platform, provide strategy on how best to utilize the platform to support Customers’ business objectives– employee training and/or Customer education
- Be the voice of the Customer to influence product direction and other strategic decisions
- Collaborate with internal teams including Marketing, Product, Implementation and Sales to plan and execute Customer marketing, retention and value driving initiatives
- Proactively drive Customer renewals while partnering closely with the internal Accounting and Sales teams
- Be disciplined in documentation and tracking of Customer activities and engagements
- Previous experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in SaaS customer relationship management
- Be customer-centric and act as the internal champion of the Customer to influence product roadmap initiatives
- Account and Project Management experience
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, high energy level and the ability to thrive in a team environment who lives our values of simplicity, honesty, and innovation
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Be a practiced problem-solver always bringing solutions to the table
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to present to large or small groups, ranging from technical to executive
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to autonomously manage relationships with senior people at outside parties (e.g., Customers and partners), with the ability to navigate challenging Customer situations
- Be agile and able to adapt to changing business/customer needs and work responsibilities
- Prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and deliver quality results
- 2+ years in Customer Success role with technical stack experience
- Experience with SaaS, LMS, CMS and/or software development implementation management
- Gainsight knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in Mac OS
- Proficient in Google Suite and Google tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching (US Based Only)
- Education (Available to all employees)
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.