As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will act as a trusted advisor to Intellum’s top tier logos by enabling them to use the platform to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their programs and user database. Further, you will recommend best practices and organizational changes to accelerate their program growth. You will also act as an internal champion for product features and requirements and work cross functionally with sales, marketing, product and engineering teams at Intellum.
You will lead the successful adoption of Intellum guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their education journey. You will work across multiple stakeholder groups to ensure that the user experience on Intellum exceeds their expectations. As a CSM, you will understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure Intellum is helping them achieve their goals.
As part of the Intellum CS team, you will be building strong relationships with our top tier customers who are widely recognized as leaders in this space, delivering exemplary product standards, contributing to company success, and most importantly, having a lot of fun.
What your week will look like:
- Champion for the customer within Intellum - you will be the voice of the customer and will have to coordinate between Sales, Product, Services, Support and Education teams to drive customer success
- Develop and perform business reviews for your customers’ stakeholders and senior management
- Leverage the Intellum Methodology for helping Customers adopt and extract value from Intellum products, which positions Intellum and the Customer Success Manager, as a long-term trusted advisor
- Proactively drive Customer renewals and retention while partnering closely with the internal Accounting and Sales teams
- Manage multiple different projects simultaneously delivering exemplary results with strong follow-up
- Document and track reporting metrics and updates both externally to the customer and internally to senior management
- When necessary, roll up your sleeves and dig in to help address customer issues alongside Intellum Technical Support, Product Management, and Core Engineering
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments and use cases to influence Intellum Roadmap
- When necessary, recommend proactive measures to help customers avoid issues and to ensure customer success
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated success in Customer Success, Customer Support, Product or Professional Services function for a product / SAAS company, specifically, enterprise customers
- Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Serve and seen as a trusted technical expert by customers, communities, and stakeholders
- Project management experience, as you’ll need to be able to coordinate across various Intellum teams to ensure success for your accounts
- Have the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the desire to learn
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Deeply understand customer business and technology needs to make the adoption assets real and relevant
- Drive a product feedback loop between marketing, sales, product, and engineering and offering management for improved quality and experience of the growth offerings
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Be agile and able to adapt to changing business/customer needs and work responsibilities
- Previous experience with Learning Management Systems (plus not required)
- 2+ years in Customer Success role with strong technical stack experience
- Experience with SaaS, LMS, CMS and/or software development implementation management
- Gainsight knowledge is a plus
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in Mac OS
- Proficient in Google Suite and Google tools
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching (US Based Only)
- Education (Available to all employees)
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.