About Sales Impact Academy
Sales Impact Academy is a major new online educational institution providing a complete live-learning curriculum for B2B go-to-market teams on an annual subscription.
The traditional higher education system has let the world of B2B down, with a complete lack of formal, structured education across the entire industry. This major oversight has led to totally inconsistent core technical skills across every role in go-to-market teams from leadership through to SDRs, AEs, CSMs, marketing and revenue operations.
It’s causing chaos and devastation in the sector with 70-90% failure rates for B2B startups and scaleups. It also creates an impossible educational burden on enterprise companies.
Sales Impact Academy is looking to solve this major problem by bringing together the world’s best talent to teach structured, live online courses with high learning design principles and upskill 100s of millions of go-to-market professionals across the globe.
The teaching roster already features 40+ global experts including Mark Roberge former CRO of Hubspot, Elissa Fink former CMO of Tableau, Sam Nelson head of SDR at Outreach, Greg Holmes former CRO of Zoom, Sarah Brazier of Gong, top Linkedin Sales Voice Kevin Dorsey, Marylou Tyler author of Predictable Revenue and Dan Steinman, Chief Evangelist at Gainsight and author of ‘Customer Success’.
Love learning - Every day is a chance to grow
Go fast - Learn on the way
Motivation feeds momentum - If someone’s doing a great job tell them, it’ll lift them up Open culture, open comms - Make others feel comfortable to speak out and feedback You do you - Bring as much of yourself to work as you want, and welcome others when they do
Channel your inner chameleon - Adaptation is how we’ll survive and thrive together You’ve got this - Give people freedom, watch them fly
We live on a spinning rock in space - So don’t sweat the small things and have some fun
About the role
We are looking for a Team Lead for our Customer Success Team in the UK. This role works directly with our team of Customer Success Managers & Executives and owning a remit of strategic customer accounts. As the Team Lead, you will be responsible for the overall management and development of the individuals within the team, as well as working with the VP of Customer Success to brainstorm and execute on Customer Success strategy.
- General management & coaching of the UK Customer Success Team
- Managing the hiring process for new Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Manager and Customer Success Executives
- Liaising with the Customer Experience team to share customer insights
- Support & work with the Account Management team to set up opportunities to grow customer base
- Working directly with the VP of Customer Success to continuously improve the overall customer journey, end to end experience and ensuring continuous value for customers
- Lead, coach and empower the customer success team to be successful in their roles and on best practices
- Supporting the VP of CS in setting the department up for scale, with processes around performance, onboarding, hiring, resource planning
- Manage a small set of accounts to stay in touch with customers
- Assist team with executing growth and optimisation strategies for our customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visibility and alignment and ensuring that the CS team remain product experts
- Oversee escalations for assigned accounts and team’s accounts
- Foster a positive team culture and participate in team development including hiring, onboarding, career development and performance management
A bit about you
- People manager at heart - you love mentoring, leading and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- 4+ years of experience in customer success, account management, customer facing role
- Experience in a fast growing b2b saas business
- You are a strong collaborator, time-keeper, infuencer and prioritiser.
- You have the ability to build and maintain relationships internally across functions and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all stakeholder levels
- You have the ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- You’re technically savvy and have an interest in leveraging data, analytics and automation to drive demonstrable ROI
- Acronyms like NPS, NDR, ARR, CSL are your frst language
- You have a thirst for knowledge, understand the value of education, and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are naturally curious and data-obsessed
- You’re a creative thinker, initiating and implementing new ideas to better our customers’ experience
- You have your fnger on the CS B2b SaaS pulse, and in tune with industry trends and insights
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems
- You’re a team player and enjoy the dynamics of collaborating and creating as a team
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for customers
- You have sharp attention to detail and are highly organised
- You don’t take yourself or life too seriously, we like people who know how to have a laugh!
- B2b SaaS experience preferred
Benefits at SIA
- Work for a company that puts people and culture frst
- 25 days Annual Leave + National Holidays
- Wellbeing Days to support your mental health
- Share options for all employees
- Employee-friendly probation periods
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to Spill - mental health support via slack
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Homeworking set-up budget
- Access to all SIA courses for personal development