The Arc Mid-South is looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
* Must be able to work with all levels of the Company and have the ability to shift focus when required.
* Complete various tasks upon requests of other members of the organization.
* Investigate and follow through on discrepancies or missing information.
* Responsible for the accuracy and clarity of all documents.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both written and verbal.
* Time management is essential in order to manage the flow of this time sensitive work and claims processing.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to changing technology and manage several client systems at one time.
* Consistently work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow team members.
* Ability to take practical action to solve problems independently.
* High School Diploma, prefer Associates Degree
* Two years experience in an office setting
* Data entry experience preferred
* Insurance industry claims experience desired
* Computer application knowledge
* Claims system knowledge helpful
* Must be able to read, write and clearly speak English language
Include at least 700 characters (requirement)
Format into sections and lists to improve readability
Avoid targeting specific demographics e.g. gender, nationality and age
No need to add a link to apply (one is added automatically)
Remote Workers Include the tools that people need for remote work, eg internet access, phone, etc.
Founded in 1938, CDR Maguire began as an engineering firm on the cornerstone of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions, and disaster health and medical services...